Arrival at PUNE by flight, Pick up at Airport, , meet and greet, proceed to Bhimashankar ( 130 Kms / 4 hrs ) - Bhimashankar, one of the twelve Jyotirlingas Temples , can certainly be termed as a Pilgrim Paradise. The dense forests surrounding the high ranges also play an abode to the rare species of flora and fauna. Situated at the extreme end of the Sahayadri Ranges, this place gives a wonderful view of the world around you, the forts, the rivers and the hill stations around. It is believed that Lord Shiva was pleased by the devotion of a king named Bhimak of the sun Dynasty and is called the Jyotirlinga in the place. But according to the Shiv Purana the Bhimashankar Jyotirlinga is situated on the Mountain Brahmapur, district Kamrup of Assam. Lord Shiva had incarnated so that he could destroy the demons and protect his devotees and for the welfare of one and all.
Then proceed to shirdi. Overnight stay at shirdi.
Shirdi Darshan - Shri Sai Baba is revered as one of the greatest saints ever seen in India, endowed with unprecedented powers, and is worshipped as a God incarnate. (SAI meaning Sakshaat Ishwar) - GOD THE ABSOLUTE. Baba said that he was a slave in the service of those who loved him. He was ever living to help those who turn to him and that he has to take care of his children day and night. He then taught values of total surrender to the Almighty Master (ALLAH MALIK HAI- The only ONE) and experience his grace.
And proceed to Shani Shingnapur - Shani Shignapur, village known for its popular temple of Shani, the Hindu god of the planet (graha) Saturn. Shingnapur is also famous for the fact that no house in the village has doors, only door frames. Despite this, no theft is reported in the village.
Evening proceed to aurangabad. Overnight stay at Aurangabad.
Visit " Ajanta Caves - There are 30 caves in Ajanta of which 9, 10, 19, 26 and 29 are chaitya-grihas and the rest are monasteries. These caves were discovered in AD 1819 and were built up in the earlier 2nd century BC-AD. Most of the paintings in Ajanta are right from 2nd century BC-AD and some of them about the fifth century AD and continued for the next two centuries. All paintings shows heavy religious influence and centre around Buddha, Bodhisattvas, incidents from the life of Buddha and the Jatakas. The paintings are executed on a ground of mud-plaster in the tempera technique.
Return To Aurangabad. Evening visit Paitha, Jaikwadi Dam & Garde. Overnight stay at Aurangabad.
Visit Ellora Caves - A wonderful example of cave temple architecture, the world heritage Ellora caves own elaborate facades and intricately carved interiors. These carved structures on the inner walls of the caves reflect the three faiths of Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism. These exotic caves were carved during 350 AD to 700 AD period.
Grishneshwar Jyotirlinga temple - It is located at a distance of 11 km from Daulatabad near Aurangabad in Maharashtra. The Lord is also known by several names like Kusumeswarar, Ghushmeswara, Grushmeswara, Grishneswara. The Grishneswar temple was constructed by Ahilyabhai Holkar who also re-constructed the Kasi Viswanatha temple at Varanasi and the Vishnu Paada temple at Gaya. Grishneshwar is also known as Ghushmeshwar.
Evening proceed to Nasik. Overnight stay at Nasik.
- Morning visit Trimbakeshwar Temple: Shri Trayambakeshwar is situated at 20 kms from the city of district Nashik of Maharashtra state and can also be reached from Bombay in about 4-5 hours , Near this is the mountain named Brahmagiri from which the river named Godavari flows. What importance Ganga is ascribed to the North India, the same importance is given to Godavari in south India. It is the penance of the great sage Rishi Gautama that materialized on being blessed by Lord Ashutosh. Just as Ganga is known as Bhagirathi in the same way, Godavari is also known as Gautami Ganga.
- Anjaneri: Anjaneri is a picturesque village with spectacular history and mythological importance. It is believed that Anjaneri was the birthplace of Lord Hanuman. The name Anjaneri is originated from this fact as Hunuman is the son of Anjani, the wife of Pavan (the wind). The temple of ‘Anjani Mata’, a big marvelous temple devoted to the mother of Lord Hanuman, is another attraction in this village.
- Accommodation for 4 nights at 3 Star Hotel
- Welcome Drinks on Arrival at Airport
- Delhi Airport departure transfer
- All the Local sightseeings as per itinerary
- Taxes Included